Monday, January 21, 2013

Well that definitely fizzled

Ha! I didn't even follow up with one more post! Well, be prepared 2013 because your a year that big things will happen in. So as I read the last blog about Italy and new things for our house and so on, I definitely have taken pictures and journaled these things. So why not still blog about it all and maybe call it a first year summary :) I decided with Jeremy that each year we will pull out our book and write the good/bad/land mines/things we could of done better/things we did really well/lovely changes and so on of what that year held and keep it all together to where we could remember all the things that life brought us each year. I think to start back at this blogging business I will start with a blog sharing those things and then add every so often. So here goes nothin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment