Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our First Blog

I'm REALLY excited to start a blog. I have been watching Kayla Rotola's blog (shout out! lol) and she has been doing the photo a day type thing.  It really made me think... do I remember my weeks and days?  I find it hard to remember last week a lot.  So I am encouraged to start blogging in a more light-hearted way (I have a personal one that is private that I use as more of a journal then a blog).  SO as we start this I have big aspirations, usually they fizzle out, but this I at least can hope that I will stay consistent.  What I'd like is to use this as we travel in Italy to update on here, and also the fun things I get for our apartment.  I feel like there's no way that anyone would be interested in our life... but then I think:I look at people's blogs all the time and am very interested in what they write.  So there might be one person out there that might be interested in reading our blog besides our family.  That's fine with me too :)
                                    -Crystal

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out, friend. : ) i'm excited to get to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we want to read about your life!! Enjoy the last few moments of engagement. Soon it will all be over and you will be a married lady! It's wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete